At Equipe Technique, we strive to create a professional, inclusive, and respectful environment for all our users. This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the steps for reporting unacceptable behavior. — Tracy Loisel, CEO
1. Guiding Principles
- Respect: Treat everyone with respect in every interaction.
- Professionalism: Maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times.
- Inclusivity: Embrace diversity and be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Integrity: Act with honesty and uphold ethical standards.
- Knowledge Sharing: Foster a culture of continuous learning and growth by actively sharing knowledge, experiences, and insights. This not only enriches individual members but also strengthens the collective expertise of our community.
2. Expected Behavior
- Engage in mutual respect, recognizing the inherent dignity of all participants.
- Communicate openly and thoughtfully with others and be considerate of the multitude of views and opinions that are different from your own.
- Be collaborative and supportive of one another.
- Avoid using offensive or derogatory language.
- Respect confidentiality and privacy.
3. Unacceptable Behavior
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any participant.
- Use of explicit or offensive language or images.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information ("doxing").
- Personal insults or derogatory comments.
- Inappropriate attention or contact. Be aware of how your actions affect others. If it makes someone uncomfortable, stop.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
4. Reporting and Enforcement
- If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, please contact us immediately.
- If violations occur, the platform administrators may take any action they deem appropriate, from a warning to a permanent ban.
- We will respect confidentiality requests for the purpose of protecting victims of abuse.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the platform administrators may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the platform and identification of the participant as a harasser to other platform members or the general public.
Our marketplace is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, or other group identity. We expect all participants to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct applies both within platform spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the platform or its community.